Pursuit Institute is a Continuing Education Center for health, fitness and sports performance professionals. Pursuit Institute aims to provide current, relevant and practical educational workshops so that industry professionals can learn and expand their knowledge, all while earning CEU’s. Most workshops will involve the following learning techniques:
- Learn by lecture- Each subject will lead off with a lecture on the topic
- Learn by doing- After each lecture, participants will then do a practical session involving the topic.
- Learn by teaching- To truly understand something means you can teach it to someone. This portion will put the participant in the role of the teacher. Each participant will take other participants through sessions involving the topic.
Workshops will be held at Pursuit Institute, but can also be held on-site at your facility! Contact for more details.
Pursuit Institute has been approved to offer CEU’s through both NSCA and NASM for:
- Periodization: Program Design for Optimizing Performance
- Olympic Lifting Progression for Sports Performance
- Fundamentals of Coaching Speed and Agility
- Selling Techniques for the Health, Fitness, and Sports Performance Professionals